Disclaimer: The cost of Office Cleaning is dependent on the size and initial condition of the office, and the amount and types of fixtures in the office. Our HomeHelpers will perform the required tasks to the best of their abilities once the service is booked and confirmed.
Did you know that:
- The average employee loses 9 working days a year to illness, some of which may be attributed to a lack of workplace hygiene.
- A typical office keyboard can carry up to 7,500 bacteria at any given time.
- Viruses such as the flu can linger on unclean surfaces such as work desks or electronic equipment for 24 hours.
- 60% of absences from work illnesses are contracted from dirty equipment in the office such as e-coli, staph and bacteria.
- With 65% of office workers sharing phones and computers, and with a whopping 245,127 germs per square inch found on just a telephone, employers need to take cleanliness seriously.
How a clean office can improve workplace productivity?
An unclean working environment could result in staff falling ill and a higher number of work days lost to medical leave. Clean workspaces should help to cut down on absenteeism and also improve productivity.
Employees in a clean working environment are naturally likely to be happier than those in dirty, unhygienic environments, and employees who are happy in their work are likely to get more done than those who dislike their job.
Service Areas and Standards
The Office Cleaning Standard involves 7 major areas which are derived from the collective experience and expertise of our team of dedicated HomeHelpers. We are continuously improving our standards as we grow.
7 Major Areas
General Office Areas
Pantry/ Lounging Areas
8 Cleaning Methods
Wiping of surfaces including tabletops, cabinets, pedestals etc.
Arrangement of office tables and chairs
Wiping of interior windows
Cleaning and wiping of meeting room white boards
Cleaning of toilet fixtures
Vacuuming of floors
Dusting of skirtings, wall sockets
Clearing and wiping of rubbish bins, changing of bin linings
- Ceiling, ceiling lamps, internal areas of furniture, roof top areas are not included in our Classic Home Cleaning service.
- Cleaning of antiques, paintings, calligraphies and religious artefacts are not included in our Classic Home Cleaning service.
- All windows are to be cleaned on the interior accessible sides only. Cleaning of curtains and blinds are not included in our Classic Home Cleaning service.
- Cleaning Tools & Consumables Customers are to provide the following, and our HomeHelpers will do the rest!
Cleaning Tools & Consumables
Customers are to provide the following, and our HomeHelpers will do the rest!
Mop and bucket
Common Cleaning Agents
- Customers are to provide their own cleaning tools and chemicals. If there are insufficient cleaning tools and/or chemicals in the household during our service period, our HomeHelpers will perform their tasks to the best of their abilities, with whatever tools and chemicals that are available in the office.
- Do book the service hours during a time that would be least disruptive to the ongoing work in your office, i.e. mornings.
- Please ensure that our HomeHelper has access to the office facilities for her assignment.
Disclaimer: The cost of Marble Polishing is dependent on the type, initial condition, presence of cracks, and area of the marble surfaces in your home that you require help with polishing. Our HomeHelpers will perform the required tasks to the best of their abilities once the service is booked and confirmed.
Why Do I Have to Polish the Marble Surfaces in My Home?
Increase compression strength and hardness of the marble, making it more resistant to abrasions and impact from falling objects.
Improved durability and aesthetic appeal
Improved density means that surface is less susceptible to chipping, cracks, or abrasions,maintaining a shiny, spotless surface for a significantly longer duration.
Polished marble also maintains a fresh, shiny look and feel for years
Easier to clean with minimal maintenance
A well-polished floor is resistant to marks, dust, oil, water, and other substances that can cause stains on the surface. Therefore, regular maintenance is less necessary once the surface is polished.
Increase ease of cleaning and does not stain easily.
Reduced bacterial, pest and fungal growth
Marble polishing is mostly recommended for households, countertops, hallways, and hospitals for it is repellent to disease-causing microbes and pests.
- Remove all items that are in contact with the marble floor, such as waste paper bins, carpets andchairs. Heavy tables may be left in their original positions.
- Vacuum/sweep and mopping of floor prior to commencement of the polishing.
- Repairing of major defects on the marble floor.
- A series of diamond cutting and marble polishing techniques is deployed by our experienced HomeHelper.
Carpet Cleaning Services
Disclaimer: The cost of Carpet Cleaning is dependent on the type, initial condition, and size of the carpet that you require help with cleaning. Our HomeHelpers will perform the required tasks to the best of their abilities once the service is booked and confirmed.
Why Do I Have to Clean the Carpet in My Home?
Prolongs lifespan of carpet
Regular carpet cleaning helps to extend the life of your carpet. Over time, dirt, dust, allergens, and other debris accumulate in the carpet and get embedded within the fibres which can eventually cause the fibres to split and deteriorate. Removing this built up of dirt and debris will help improve the longevity of the carpet as dust and other debris are more likely to adhere to a dirty carpet than a clean carpet.
Contributes to a healthier environment
Some of the dust and allergens that get trapped in the carpet fibres may find their way into the breathing air where they can cause respiratory problems, allergic reactions, and other health problems. Professional carpet cleaning kills off these allergens so that they are no longer a health threat and leaves the surface of the carpet fully sanitized.
Removes dirt and bacteria completely
Using a vacuum only removes surface dirt. Thus, all that debris that has become embedded with the fibres will stay there until it receives professional treatment. Over time, this will cause excess wearing on the fibres, deteriorating faster. Bacteria in the carpet can also create odours, making it more difficult to breathe for those battling asthma or allergies.
Eliminates carpet stains
Tough stains caused by all of the following can be removed:
- Pet stains
- Red wine
- Dirt and mud
- Coffee spills
After the professional carpet cleaning service conducted by HomeHelpy, you do not have to worry about gazing upon the ugly spots on your carpet anymore!
- Our HomeHelpers will inspect the fabric and the condition of your carpet to determine the optimal carpet cleaning method.
- The most common methods that our HomeHelpers will employ are:
An adaptation of hard floor spray buffing to carpets, typically consisting of a cotton, rayon or polypropylene pad and a rotary shampoo machine with a cleaning pad soaked in a carpet cleaning solution to deep clean the carpet.
Steam cleaning method:
It involves the application of a cleaning agent and utilising hot steam to agitate the carpet fibre and dissolve the dirt.
Dry carpet cleaning
It involves the application of a cleaning compound or powder into the bottom part of carpet using a motorised counter rotating brush machine to open up the carpet fibre and allow the compound to settle inside, resulting in thorough deep carpet cleaning.
Upholstery Cleaning Services
Disclaimer: The cost of Upholstery Cleaning is dependent on the type, initial condition, and size of the upholstery that you require help with cleaning. Our HomeHelpers will perform the required tasks to the best of their abilities once the service is booked and confirmed.
Why Do I Have to Clean the Upholstery in My Home?
Better air quality in your home
Due to its fibrous nature, upholstery naturally collects allergens throughout the course of its lifetime. Professional upholstery cleaning goes deep into the fibres of your furniture and removes dander, pollen, and dust that can cause allergies and agitate the eyes, nose, and throat. The removal of these allergens leads to better air quality in your home and a healthier life for you and your family.
Longer furniture life
Professional upholstery cleaning prevents stains from forming in the fabric of your furniture. It removes odours, body oil, and dust that can permanently adhere to your upholstery without proper maintenance. You can now extend the life of your furniture and save yourself money in the long run!
Better aesthetic appearance
Professional upholstery cleaning leaves your furniture looking renewed. It will help preserve the overall integrity of your cushions and prevent them from deteriorating. The result of professional upholstery cleaning is better looking furniture and a better looking home!
Cleaner, fresher smell
From pets to teenagers to that mostly-cleaned-up spill, your upholstery has acquired a few scents in its lifetime. While you may be able to mask the odour with a quick spray of air freshener, only a thorough, deep cleaning will truly rid your furniture of its unwanted odours.
Safer cleaning practices
Upholstery can be quite fragile and requires professional expertise and handling. Our professional HomeHelpers are trained to identify the safest cleaning practice for your specific material. They will be able to determine the best way to clean your upholstery and leave it looking good as new.
- Our HomeHelpers will inspect the fabric and identify the fibre type.
- The fabric dyes are tested to determine the colour fastness. This is a key step to determine the optimal cleaning procedure.
- A pre-conditioner is applied to loosen the soil/dirt which will maximise the effectiveness of extracting the soil or dirt particles.
- The suspended soil/dirt particles are then extracted from the fabric. The fabric is then thoroughly rinsed to leave it in a clean and fresh condition.
- Spots that do not respond to the pre-conditioner and extraction steps are then treated with the appropriate spotting solutions.
- A fine fabric protector will be applied to help the fabric resist spots, spills and stains. This also helps a properly maintained fabric last longer.
- Once the fabric is cleaned, powerful airmovers will be used to greatly decrease the drying time. It will also allow you to place your items back into service sooner.
- A final inspection is conducted to ensure that the best results have been achieved.