All HomeHelpers are screened based on their previous employment history and their family backgrounds. Any criminal records are authenticated by the relevant authorities. This is to ensure the safety of the work environment and customers' homes.
We do verifications to ensure that our HomeHelpers are free from all communicable diseases, as we require out HomeHelpers to go regular health check-ups. We also do not allow our HomeHelpers to work if they are ill, to prevent the spreading of germs.
Before our HomeHelpers are allowed to work, they have to go through a stringent screening process involving, a rigorous training program, a theory and practical exam. Only HomeHelpers who passed the exam are allowed to be deployed. Furthermore, all of our HomeHelpers are monitored constantly regarding them on-the-job performance to keep up their service quality.
After Service Guarantee
At HomeHelpy, excellent customer service is our key to success. We promise speedy follow-ups on customers' queries. Customers are always welcome to communicate with our Help Centre through our app. Our dedicated and friendly customer service officers will be happy to take your call.
Our HomeHelpers are trained to work safely in any environment, putting safety first in any situation. Furthermore, customers are assured of 100% responsibility by HomeHelpy for any damages during their HomeHelpers' course of our work. *
*Claiming for damages are subjected to the availability of sufficient evidences provided by disputed parties.
Service Process & Booking Instructions
How It Works
Service booking through HomeHelpy app or portal -> Payment -> Await Service -> Service commencement -> Service ends -> HomeHelper evaluation
- A service with HomeHelpy is only booked after successful payment is made.
- Customers are to pay 50% of booking price if you cancel the booking 12-24 hours before your service commences. There will be no refund if you cancel 12 hours before. Your booking fee will be refunded to you in terms of HomeHelpy credits which you can use for future bookings.
- Customers are able to reschedule their booking in the HomeHelpy app or portal. However, you can only reschedule your booking 24 hours before your service commences, and the rescheduled dates and hours must amount to be lower or equivalent to your booking fee. The furthest date you can reschedule your service is one month from the booking date.
4Non-completion of Contracted Service
- (1)if the service failed to be carried out not due to rescheduling or cancelling of the booked service (i.e. customer no show), our customer service centre will try to contact you for 15 minutes. If we are not able to get in touch with you within this period, the service will be considered to be terminated, all fees paid (inclusive of any promo codes) and no refund will be issued.
- (2)If the service failed to be carried out due to the failure of the HomeHelper, the customer and HomeHelpy can come to alternate arrangements in the form of alternative timing for completion or to render complete refund of the paid fees (including any promotional or discount vouchers).
- (1)Prior to service commencement, please ensure that there is sufficient cleaning tools and consumables in the household. If there are insufficient cleaning tools and/or chemicals in the household during our service period, our HomeHelpers will do their tasks to the best of their abilities, with whatever tools and chemicals available in the household.
- (2)Customers are to ensure that common utilities like water and electricity are in working conditions.
- (3)During the commence of the service, please provide any appropriate instructions to our HomeHelper to ensure your satisfaction in our service. If you need to leave during the service, please inform the HomeHelper. Based on different home requirements or relative cleanliness, customers can book additional hours using the HomeHelper app or portal for services that could not be completed within the booked hours or may require additional time.
- (4)After service completion, please check the work completed and ensure nothing is missing from your premise.
- (5)We do not encourage that you pass the key to the HomeHelper. If you have to do so, we are not liable for any missing or damaged items.
- We appreciate your valued opinion and feedback. Hence we strongly encourage our customers to fill up the customer feedback at the end of the service to help us serve you better in the future.
After Sales Service
- You can find the invoice of your completed services under "Past Bookings" in the HomeHelpy app.
- (1)Cancellation refund.
- (2)Customer imitated refunds will be refunded in terms of credits.
- (3)Credits are not allowed to be encashed.
- (4)Refunds are inclusive of promo codes applied. Refunded amount will be the amount paid by customer only.
- (5)If the refund is initiated by HomeHelpy, customers have the choice to choose the refund channel.
Due to personal reasons which warrant the cancellation of any booking(s), the charges are as follows:
- (1)No cancellation fee shall be imposed if cancellation is done via the HomeHelpy app more than 24 hours before the commencement of the service.
- (2)Customers have to pay 50% of booking fee if you cancel 12-24 hours before your service commences.
- (3)Customers have to pay 100% of the booking fee if you cancel 0-12 hours before your service commences.
- (1)Customers can only reschedule a booking 24 hours before your service commences.
- (2)The rescheduled dates and hours must amount to be lower or equivalent to the booking fee.
- (3)The furthest date you can reschedule your service is one month from the booking date.
- (1)To change the address for a booked service, you will have to cancel your current booking at least 24 hours before the commencement of the service via the HomeHelpy app and rebook the service with the new address.
- (2)To change your address without any booked service, you can do so in the app or portal under your profile.
6Change of Contact Information
- (1)To change the contact information for a booked service, you will have to cancel your current booking at least 24 hours before the commencement of the service via the HomeHelpy app and rebook the service with the new contact information.
- (2)To change your contact information without any booked service, you can do so in the app under your profile.
- Customer feedbacks can be filled in no later than 7 days after the service ends. Customers are not allowed to make any amendments to their feedbacks once submitted.
8Rectification of issues
- Within 24 hours after the job was completed, with appropriate evidence, customers can raise the issue to us via the Help Centre in the HomeHelpy app or portal. Our friendly customer service staff will be happy to assist you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.